2017 started on a high note for me! I celebrated on the shores of Tenerife (belongs to the Canary Islands, Spain) and how do you get back to reality and your daily routine after that? While a mental struggle was only the first step physically I felt like jello! All my muscles felt wobbly, my stamina was down and I don’t feel as strong as I did.
This is when I decided to do a 100 days of fitness. It just felt like a TOTALLY challenging and a highly committed plan. So here it goes.
- What does 100 fit days mean- for 100 days we take a journey into the world of fitness. By this I don’t mean you have to run or train for all 100 days. You do have your rest and recovery days (maximum 2 days a week)
- In these 100 days you need to maintain a healthy diet, avoid intoxicants if possible for the most part and at least train 5-6 days a week
- Sign up in your head first. Find a platform where you can do a countdown this ensures you stay on track
- Keep a record of every day – even the rest days. Use Instagram, Twitter, Fb, Pininterest – it is nice to look back at how much you achieved.
- This is no competition so do this for yourself.
- Keep a goal in mind-this will give you something to look forward too. Maybe a bikini beach bod or a sub-60 mins 10km, 20 push-ups, a hand stand etc.
- Hashtag me 🙂 #lunchboxlicense100 #100fityays – so I can keep a track on you.
- Don’t forget to take a “before” pic – so the “After” pic is all the sweeter!
Inbox me on Fb or mail on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more details or would like to join me on this journey. Start today I am with you all along the way!